Congratz! So you finally bought a new place and are planning to renovate. (Or you desperately need your house to reflect the “NEW YOU”). Whatever the reason, you are probably thinking: “what the heck comes next?!?!?” OK, Don’t stress, we all love the before and after pictures…so now it’s your turn to show off yours too.
Here are a few tips to help start you off:
1) Think about what you really need to remodel. Make a list of all the necessary things and divide them as follows: A) Must-have B) would-like-to-have C) Dream-to-have. This way you’ll know what you really need and how to make it work best for your personal needs.
2) What are your daily functions. If you love to entertain all the time, you should think about adding a larger working area in the kitchen. Or possibly enlarging your living/dinning room area. If you have many kids, you may want to divide one of the rooms to give each child their own space.
3) Set a REALISTIC budget. Can’t stress this enough! Doesn’t matter if you can buy the world or need to count every penny, work with a budget. We Professional interior designers can assist you with creating the right budget for you.
4) Start making phone calls to interior designers and contractors to get price quotes. During this time look at magazines and the net to get acquainted with your own style. But don’t over stress with this, cause we designers know exactly how to make your house look perfect just for you.
5) Enjoy this time. It’s Your chance to create the place of your dreams. Even within a budget you can turn a gloomy place to one that is picture perfect.
Good luck and go have fun,
Vered Dror Nevii (VDN Designs)
For all your “shiputz” needs, call me: 052-555-6185